02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
وظائف بشركة الخرافى (مطلوب مهندس مدنى)
Project Engineer - Civil
Kharafi National KSC (Closed)
1. To monitor and assign work to Site Engineers in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and limits of authority.
2. To monitor and control expenses related to project work and ensure organisational forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses.
3. To handle procurement activities relating to contracts and sub contracts in accordance with Company Procedures and Procurement department activities.
4. To undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
5. To ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
6. To undertake QC reporting interaction with other departments of Company and clients to assure production schedules and deliveries are met.
7. To be responsible and report on the scheduling of man/material movements for all aspects of construction and or maintenance activity.
8. To act as a liaison with contractors and clients managing any work interfaces and enhancements to project scope.
9. To review and evaluate technical submittals and shop drawings prior to submission to consultants and clients according to required project standards.
10. To assist the Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer in preparation of Sub Contract agreements and to recruit people for his area of discipline.
Procurement & Engineering knowledge
KHARAFI NATIONAL is a leading Infrastructure Project Developer in water, wastewater treatment and reclamation, district cooling, solid waste management and enhanced oil recovery as well as a leading Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider to the petroleum, chemicals, power, water and commercial sectors in the Middle East and Africa.
As Infrastructure Project Developer, we are pursuing projects on a BOT, BOO or PPP basis.
Our commitment to excellence has made Kharafi National the regional most successful Infrastructure Project Developer and with an undisputed reputation for quality. The company’s client list includes some of the most prestigious corporations in the region.
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined Company with diversified operations in:
Infrastructure Project Development
Kharafi National’s multi-faceted organization contains all the disciplines - civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, etc.- required to deliver a broad range of development and contracting services to the petroleum, chemical, power, water and commercial industries in the Middle East and Africa.
Kharafi National now has:
an annual turnover approaching US$1 billion;
a multi-national workforce of over 25, 000, of whom some 10% are managers, engineers, superintendents, technical and clerical staff;
a fleet of company-owned heavy construction equipment exceeding 3, 500 units;
its own fabrication facilities for piping, structural steel, pressure vessels, skids and packages that meet ASME standards;
Kharafi National is an ISO 9000:2000 company and operates in full compliance with ISO quality assurance systems and procedures.
والتقديم تقدر تدخل على موقع الشركة
ولمعلومات اكثر حول هذا
الموضوع يمكنكم الاستعانة بالرابط التالي
من جد وجد ومن سار على الدرب وصل